NVIDIA announced its GPU Technology Conference 2010 (GTC 2010) will take place on September 20-23 at the San Jose Convention Center:
NVIDIA today announced that the GPU Technology Conference 2010 (GTC 2010) will take place on Monday, Sept. 20 to Thursday, Sept. 23 at the San Jose Convention Center in San Jose, Calif.
Building on the successful format of last year's inaugural conference, GTC 2010 will offer an even broader and deeper selection of technical sessions, interactive tutorials, technology previews, and industry and academic presentations.
"Last year's GPU Technology Conference was very exciting, with many top researchers and developers demonstrating how they are using the GPU to solve some of the world's most difficult challenges, from medical diagnostics to energy exploration," said Bill Dally, NVIDIA Chief Scientist. "I am eagerly looking forward to seeing the new advances that will be unveiled this year."
"I consider the GPU Technology Conference to be the single best place to see firsthand the amazing work enabled by the GPU," said Professor Hanspeter Pfister, School of Engineering & Applied Sciences, Harvard University and GTC 2009 keynote speaker. "It's a great venue for meeting researchers, developers, scientists, and entrepreneurs from around the world and I'm looking forward to GTC 2010."
The conference will once again encompass three concurrent GPU-focused summits in one location:
* Emerging Companies Summit A showcase for innovative startups to demonstrate their products and network with venture capitalists, GTC attendees, and other investors.
* GPU Developers Summit A wide selection of content-rich sessions, tutorials, and presentations for developers, engineers, and scientists.
* NVIDIA(R) Research Summit A unique opportunity for students, professors, and researchers to present their findings and collaborate.
For More Information:
* To stay up to date on GTC 2010, visit the GTC 2010 website and join the GTC 2010 mailing list.
* To submit proposals for tutorials, sessions, and posters, see GTC Call for Submissions.
* To learn about being a sponsor or exhibitor, see GTC Sponsors/Exhibitors.
* To watch the GTC 2010 video, see the nTersect blog.
GTC 2010 sponsors include GE, HP, and PNY.