EK WaterBlocks introduces the EK-KIT L series, a new line of watercooling kits that include everything you need to transform your computer into a watercooled rig. The kits are available with 120mm, 240mm or 360mm EK-CoolStream RAD XT radiators and feature the EK-Supreme LTX UNI CSQ 2013 CPU waterblock. They also include tubing from EK, the EK-DCP 2.2 X-RES water pump/reservoir combo unit, a radiator fan, compression fittings and coolant. Prices is 179.95EUR, 204.95EUR and 219.95EUR, respectively.
EK Water Blocks, Ljubljana based premium water cooling gear manufacturer, is excited to introduce the new line of EK-KIT L series value orientated water cooling kits. These new and improved kits are direct successors of world renown EK-KIT H3O Supreme LTX series kits. EK Water Blocks has prepared three differently sized models: EK-KIT L120, -L240 and -L360, the only difference between them being the size of the radiator and the number of accompanied fans.
The EK-KIT L series water cooling kit is a basic kit for all users that seek simple, yet quality and efficient all-in-one solution, assembled from selected market proven components.
EK-Supreme LTX (LTX stands for Light XTreme) is a universal Intel socket CPU waterblock for the advanced enthusiast users. It has been designed to lower the production costs yet still offer the EK quality branded CPU waterblock at the best price. Now even better and more user friendly with PreciseMount mounting mechanism!
EK-CoolStream RAD XT radiator fits in majority of modern computer chassis/cases and will succesfully take the heat out of your system. EK-DCP 2.2 12V DC water pump is also a market proven product which allows adequate and optimal flow for your water cooling system.
High quality EK made EPDM rubber tubing ensures long lasting operation and does not suffer from plasticizer leaching effect, very common with regular PVC tubing. This 10/16mm (ID/OD) tubing also allow for very tight turn radius!
Majority of components have been pre-assembled resulting in quick and painless installation procedure. These kits can also be upgraded with any additional standard water cooling components. EK recommends EK-VGA Supremacy, EK-FB, EK-FC or EK-RAM series waterblock!
Included within each EK-KIT L series water cooling kit:
- universal CPU water block: EK-Supreme LTX UNI CSQ 2013 (incl. mounting- & thermal material)
- radiator: EK-CoolStream RAD XT (120, 240 or 360 - depending on the variant)
- radiator fan: EK-FAN Silent 120-1600 RPM (1, 2 or 3pcs - depending on the variant)
- water pump / reservoir combo unit: EK-DCP 2.2 X-RES incl. Pump
- tubing: EK-TUBE ZMT Matte Black 16/10mm (2 meters)
- compression fittings: EK-CSQ Fitting 16/10mm - G1/4 Nickel (6 pcs)
- coolant concentrate: EK-Ekoolant UV Blue (100mL; for 1L of coolant)
These water cooling kits are compatible with the following CPU sockets:
- List of components may be subject to change in future according to EKWB's best practices.
- It is mandatory to provide 1L of distilled water (needed to dilute the enclosed EK-EKoolant concentrate). Distilled water can be bought in every supermarket or petrol station.
- EKWB recommends use of fan regulation adapters in case your motherboard does not support fan speed regulation. Such devices are not included in kit. They can be purchased separately through EK Webshop!
Depending on the variant, the EK-KIT L series water cooling kits come with MSRP of 179.95-, 204.95 and 219.95€ (incl. VAT) respectively and are readily available for purchase through EK Webshop and Partner Reseller Network.