DV Hardware bringing you the hottest news about processors, graphics cards, Intel, AMD, NVIDIA, ATi, hardware and technology!

   Home | News submit | News Archives | Reviews | Articles | Howto's | Advertise
 
DarkVision Hardware - Daily tech news
April 18, 2014 
Main Menu

Home
Info
News archives
Articles
Howto
Reviews
 

Who's Online
There are currently 86 people online.

 

Latest Reviews
Zowie P-TF Rough mousepad
Zowie FK mouse
BitFenix Ronin case
Ozone Rage ST headset
Lamptron FC-10 SE fan controller
ZOWIE G-TF Rough mousepad
ROCCAT Isku FX gaming keyboard
Prolimatech Magnetic Pin
 

RSS
RSS





 

Windows 8.x hits marketshare of 9.30 percent

Posted on Tuesday, December 03 2013 @ 13:14:52 CET by


ARS Technica analyzed Net Market Share's operating system and browser statistics and reports the marketshare of Windows 8.x basically flatlined in November. Windows 8 had a marketshare of 6.66 percent in November and Windows 8.1 stood at 2.64 percent, totaling 9.30 percent, a very small increment versus last month's 9.25 percent.

Windows marketshare in December

The browser market remained relatively unchanged in November, the only big difference is that Internet Explorer 11 use more than doubled due to the automatic rollout of that browser for Windows 7.
The state of the desktop browser market as a whole was largely unchanged in November. Internet Explorer, Safari, and Chrome were up marginally, gaining 0.14, 0.06, and 0.02 points respectively. Firefox and Opera saw slight falls, dropping by 0.16 and 0.03 points respectively.



 



 

DV Hardware - Privacy statement
All logos and trademarks are property of their respective owner.
The comments are property of their posters, all the rest © 2002-2014 DM Media Group bvba