DVDFab HD Decrypter is a simple version of DVDFab Platinum. It copies entire DVD movie to hard disk, and removes all the protections (CSS, RC, RCE, APS, UOPs and Sony ARccOS) while copying. It also comes with full HD-DVD and Blu-Ray support (Removes AACS).
- New: Improved logic for "Enable PathPlayer when necessary".
DVDFab will not enable PathPlayer in normal cases when opening DVD.
Once DVDFab detects a reading error when copying DVD, it will ask user to restart DVDFab to reopen the DVD by using PathPlayer.
In this way, DVDFab has the ability of opening DVD as fast as before, and uses PathPlayer when really necessary.
- New: Added support for a new CORE X2 protection.
- New: Added display of drive, disc and protection info in "Settings -> Info" window.
- New: Added display of PathPlayer scanning result in "Settings -> Info" window.
- New: Added "Save IFO Files" feature in "Settings -> Info" window.
- New: Do not rely on Windows file system completely when opening DVD.
- New: Improved "Reset DMA" feature on Windows 2000/XP.
- New: Updated language files.
- Fix: Compatibility problem with some Plextor drives, like PX-760A, PX-760SA, etc.
- Fix: Error 400(100 0 3 701) when copying DVD in certain cases.
- Fix: Error 400(20 14) when copying DVD in certain cases.
- Fix: PathPlayer may remove playable content in certain cases.
- Fix: A crash problem when opening DVD in certain cases.
- Fix: Several minor problems.
Product page: here