Lavalys today announced the general availability of version 4.20 of its EVEREST family of products which include the widely used PC diagnostic and benchmarking tool EVEREST Ultimate Edition and the increasingly popular IT asset management solution EVEREST Corporate Edition. This release brings powerful new features as well as several improvements and bug fixes in direct response to customer feedbacks.
This release improves upon EVEREST’s already impressive set of tools with some brand new features and a long list of enhancements in direct response to customer feedback. Under the hood, version 4.20 redefines once again the meaning of comprehensive by adding support for all the latest hardware technology (almost 10,000 since version 4.00) bringing the total number of supported devices over 61,000.
These new features and enhancements include:
- New CPU benchmarking method, AES, to analyze the system’s performance through data encryption. Hardware acceleration is available on VIA C3 and C7 processors.
- Improved CPU Queen Benchmark with MMX, SSE2 and SSSE3 optimizations
- Improved Memory Read and Memory Copy Benchmarks with SSE2 and SSE4.1 optimizations
- Revamped System Stability Test module with more flexible hardware monitoring capabilities and enhanced system status graphs.
- Revamped Hardware Monitor Logging feature to lower system resources consumption.
Motherboards and Processors
- Support for the upcoming 45nm Intel "Penryn" processors
- Support for upcoming PCI Express 2.0 controllers and devices
- Intel Extreme Memory Profile support
- Enhanced support for DDR3 memory modules
- Support for Intel "Bearlake" G31, G33, P31 and P35 chipsets
- Support for Intel "Beachwood" X38 chipset
- Support for Intel Celeron 400 and 500 "Conroe-L" and "Merom-L" processors
- Support for Intel Pentium Dual-Core E2000 family of processors
- Enhanced support for Intel Itanium and Itanium 2 systems
- Support for ATI Radeon HD 2300, 2400, 2600 and 2900 family of graphics processors
- Support for nVIDIA GeForce 8300, 8400, 8500, 8600 and 8800 family of graphics processors
- New unique gray-scale remote control mode that lowers network bandwidth and CPU usage and substantially increases connectivity speed.
Tools and Utilities
Product page: here