mIRC is a popular Internet Relay Chat client used by millions of people, and thousands of organizations, to communicate, share, play and work with each other on IRC networks around the world. Serving the Internet community for over a decade, mIRC has evolved into a powerful, reliable and fun piece of technology.
For scripters, we hope you like the changes to the script editor. The interface has been improved, it is now cleaner and easier to read, we added Check Bracket/Sort Variables items to Edit menu, line numbers to the margin, and enter/home key indentation support. The editor also no longer flickers when resized. Various other changes include:
In total there have been over 50 changes to this version and although most of them are only small fixes and tweaks, we hope that they result in a more useful and stable mIRC for you.
- A "Hide tips when locked" option to the lock dialog,
- An SSL option to automatically accept invalid certificates,
- Tips now shade each alternate message that is added to an existing tip to make it easier to distinguish individual messages,
- When bars are locked the drag bars are now hidden from view,
- Changed behaviour of "Hide minimized desktop windows" option so that query, message, and chat windows remain visible when they are first opened minimized on the desktop.
Internet and communication
Product page: here