DVDFab HD Decrypter is a simple version of DVDFab Platinum. It copies entire DVD movie to hard disk, and removes all the protections (CSS, RC, RCE, APS, UOPs and Sony ARccOS) while copying. It also comes with full HD-DVD and Blu-Ray support (Removes AACS).
- New: Brand new user interface, more professional!
- New: Rewritten DVD structure cleaning module.
- When copying a range of chapters, the unselected chapters are removed,
in "No menus" mode.
- All unreferenced cells are removed in "No menus" mode.
- When preserving menus, the unselected titles will not be played. In
previous versions, the unselected titles will be converted to empty
title and will be played.
- New: Added option "Change DVD playback order" in "Full
Disc" mode. You can choose "Jump to first menu when disc
inserted" or "Jump to main title when disc inserted".
- New: Added option "Remove annoying PGCs (like FBI warnings)" in
"Full Disc" mode.
- New: Added timeout for PathPlayer to avoid infinite loop.
- New: Added more protection info in "Settings -> Info" window.
- New: Added option "Create files in subfolders of output
- New: Updated language files.
- Fix: A problem that "Enable PathPlayer" message will be shown
again and again.
- Fix: Freeze problem at start of movie on certain standalone DVD players.
- Fix: A/V sync problem when using other DVD converting software except for
Product page: here