Completely automatic and very easy to use, fast, low overhead, with several optimization strategies, and can handle floppies and USB disks/sticks. Included are a Windows version, a commandline version (for scheduling by the task scheduler or for use from administrator scripts), a screensaver version, a DLL library (for use from programming languages), and versions for Windows X64.
- Total rewrite of the "-a 7"..."-a 11" sorted
- Total rewrite of the code that calculates the begin of the zones.
- Excluded files are no longer listed in the "These items could not be
- Bugfix in the Windows version for very long filenames.
- Added exception to ignore the Symantec GoBack configuration files.
- Added protection against defragging hybernated disks.
- Added to the list of build-in spacehogs:
Tools and Utilities
Product page: here