UnHackMe - First BootWatch AntiRootkit! Now it is the must have tool for you! UnHackMe is specially designed to detect and remove Rootkits.
What's new in version 4.6
UnHackMe tested for removal all modern rootkits: Rustock, Haxdoor, Hacktool,
Elite Keylogger etc.
- Updated UnHackMe for removal modern rootkits.
- Added additional options for user safety: "Safe deleting" at
virus scan. If this option is active, "Virus Scan" renames the
file by adding the ".del" extension, stopping it to be able to
cause any damage. "System Restore" option may be changed directly
from UnHackMe main screen, before stopping a rootkit.
- Added an option for hiding "Partizan" messages during startup.
The setting is available in the "Options", "Partizan"
- Added feature for quick disabling autorun on the fixed and flash drives
(in the Reanimator, "Features" menu).
- Feature for sending reports to the Greatis Support Center (in the
"Advanced Check" dialog).
- Auto shrink UnHackMe log files. It works automatically than the log file
grows bigger than 2000 rows.
If you use DEP for all programs under Windows Vista, add UnHackme.exe,
reanimator.exe to the DEP Execlusion list.
Tools and Utilities
Product page: here