- Easy to use, wizard-like user friendly interface
- Simple AVI, MP4, HD-MOV, RMVB, MKV to (S)VCD & DVD conversion
- Preview of the output
- Full information about video file
- Automatic splitting of the movie
- Automatic muxing of files
- Automatic bitrate calculation or manual bitrate setting
- NTSC to PAL conversion
- PAL to NTSC conversion
- Aspect ratio selection
- Audio downsampling and bitrate selection
- The possibility to edit the Avisynth script as first step of the conversion
- Permanent and selectable (only DVD) multiple subtitles support
- Automatic merging of subtitle files
- Automatic chapter and menu (only DVD) creation
- Detailed logging
- A ready to use bincue CD image is created after conversion for (S)VCD
- Recovery function when something went wrong
- Immediate burning of DVD when doing AVI to DVD conversion
- Automatic program shutdown
- Tested on Windows XP, Windows 2000, Windows XP x64 and Windows Vista Ultimate
- Fixed DVD burning with Nero when you have Nero 8 installed.
- Changed maximum average bitrate to 9800 minus the audiobitrate.
- Replaced the internal shrinking engine with Rejig (fixed a bug by doing so).
- Implemented support for Grass Valley (Canopus) Procoder 3.
- Implemented libaften.dll instead of aften.exe and updated it to the latest SVN
release (thanks to Madshi).
- Implemented the latest version of HcEncoder (version 0.22) with multiprocessor
- Now ISO filename is the same as the ISO title.
- Fixed bad sound when source movie has 3 or 4 channels.
- Enabled the 5.1 upmix feature for other audio sources also.
- Fixed speedup sound when 5.1 audio was converted to stereo.
- Fixed a bug mixing up subtitle framerates.
- Adjusted video bitrate calculation when DVD has 2 audio streams.
- Fixed the "ERR: SRC moves backwards" error in DvdAuthor. DvdAuthor
now only gives a warning.
- Fixed a few other bugs.