SpeedFan 4.34 beta 38 is online! Approaching the final realease, this beta includes several code refinings and improvements. All the previous fixes are there too.
- Beta 32 improves identification and adds some other minor fixes.
- Beta 33 restores DTS readings even if CPUID is limited through BIOS and adds native nVidia video card (excluding 8xxx) internal temperature reporting (run with /DONVIDIATEMP command line parameter to enable it).
- Beta 34 adds full support for VT8251 SMBus and greatly improves nVidia support.
- Beta 36 improves CPU detection, nVidia support and several other routines.
- Beta 37 has some minor fixes and improvements. 4.34 final is approaching!.
- Beta 38 no longer needs /DONVIDIATEMP and shows nVidia temperatures by default (G80 is not yet supported).
Tools and Utilities
4.34 beta 38
Product page: here