Core Temp is a compact, no fuss, small footprint program to monitor CPU temperature.
Now Vista ready! (x86 and x64). The uniqueness of it is that it shows the temperature of each individual core in a each processor in your system! You can see in real time how the CPU temperature varies when you load your CPU. It's also completely motherboard independant.
- Add: Vista x64 support - All drivers are now digitally signed!
- Add: Logitech G15 keyboard support - see ReadMe!.txt for details.
- Add: Support 45nm LGA775 Xeon series.
- Fix: Opaque background in system tray wasn't 16x16 pixels.
- Fix: Yonah based CPUs incorrectly detected.
- Fix: 1333FSB Dual Core Conroe based Xeon incorrectly detected.
- Fix: Dreaded cycle of "Driver can't load" messages if driver failed to load.
- Fix: Socket AM2 Athlon-FX was not recognized.
- Change: Core Temp layout on a Phenom.
Program Information Category:
Tools and Utilities Type:
Free Version: 0.97 Size: 100KB Works on: Windows