Core Temp is a compact, no fuss, small footprint program to monitor CPU temperature.
Now Vista ready! (x86 and x64)
The uniqueness of it is that it shows the temperature of each individual core in a each processor in your system! You can see in real time how the CPU temperature varies when you load your CPU. It's also completely motherboard independant.
- Fix: Phenom did not display proper temperature in version 0.97.
- Fix: Phenom randomly reports 255C (value ignored).
- Fix: Phenom displays more than a single system tray icon per CPU.
- Fix: Phenom 1/4 multipliers rounded improperly.
- Change: C° and F° now will display °C and °F accordingly.
Tools and Utilities
Product page: here