WinSnap is a small enhancement utility for taking and editing screenshots. Standard features include easy capture of non-rectangular windows with customized and transparent backgrounds, simple and automatic canvas transformations, coloring effects, and the addition of eye-candy drop shadows. WinSnap supports a variety of image formats and has advanced auto-save features.
- Added quick profiles for popular WindowBlinds styles (AdvConfig.exe).
- Added "Rounded corners on top" advanced style (AdvConfig.exe).
- Better support of WindowBlinds styles with per-pixel transparency on XP
- Menu capture mode was removed (use the Object mode instead).
- Several new UI and usability improvements.
Tools and Utilities
Product page: here