HWiNFO™ and HWiNFO32™ are professional hardware information and diagnostic tools supporting latest components, industry technologies and standards. Both tools are designed to collect and present the maximum amount of information possible about computer's hardware which makes them suitable for users searching for driver updates, computer manufacturers, system integrators and technical experts as well. Retrieved information is presented in a logical and easily understandable form and can be exported into various types of reports.
- Enhanced support of AMD Geode-LX.
- Added nVidia GeForce 8800 GT, 8800 GS, 9400 GT, 9500 GT, 9500 GS.
- Added nVidia GeForce 8200M, 9200M GS, 9300M G, 9300M GS, 9500M G, 9600M
GS, 9600M GT, 9650M GT, 9700M GT, 9700M GTS, 9800M GT, 9800M GTS, 9800M GTX.
- Added nVidia Quadro NVS 150M, Quadro FX 770M, 2700, 2700M, 3700M.
- Added reporting of Intel Dynamic FSB Switching (SLFM) operating point
- Added monitoring of CPU clock status per core, possible operating points
(OPs): SLFM, LFM, HFM, IDA. Sample1
- Added reporting of max and current OPs for QPI and Hypertransport buses.
- Added reporting of max and current OPs for Nehalem and AMD K10 Integrated
- Added monitoring of current GPU clocks.
- Enhanced support of nVidia MCP79/7A chipset.
- Fixed calculation of AMD K10 current CPU clock when running with CnQ.
- Improved calculation of current Operating Point when power management
modes are engaged (IDA, EIST, etc).
- Added nVidia GT200-300.
- Added basic Intel Management Engine (AMT, ASF, QST) status reporting.
- Added Intel QST monitoring support (HECI driver required).
- Improved sensor monitoring performance.
- Added nVidia GeForce 9600 GS, 9600 GSO.
- Added new safe method for detecting physical drive parameters (works under
- Added HTML and MHTML logfile outputs.
HTML Sample, MHTML
- Added reporting of TDP and TDC for Nehalem family.
- Added reporting of Graphics Clock for some mobile Intel GMA graphics.
- Added ATI FireStream 9170.
- Improved Intel Silverthorne and Diamondville support.
- Added preliminary Nehalem-EX (Beckton) support.
Tools and Utilities
Product page: here