Daphne is a small (system tray) application for killing, controlling and debugging Windows' processes. You can kill a process by dragging the mouse over the windows, by right-clicking the process in the main process list, or by typing its name with the "Kill all by name" command. You can set a any window to be always on top, to be transparent, to be enable, et cetera.
- Application entirely ported to Unicode for better internationalisation
support and performance.
- New Chinese and French translations.
- Updated German translation
- Enhanced (experimental) multidesktop
feature: use up to four windows desktops using WindowsKey + F5 to F8.
- Bug fixes: Internal correction inside threads management.
- Bug fixes: Column width persistence over main window process list..
Tools and Utilities
Product page: here