Lansweeper is a powerful freeware solution to make a complete software, hardware, asset inventory of your windows network.
- BUG fixed: computers with multiple ip addresses are now scanned
- BUG fixed: searching for files without version information works now.
- BUG fixed: 64 bit machines now report all their software correctly.
- BUG fixed: service died when a faulty lsclient message was sent.
- BUG fixed: searching for software with "+" characters in the display
name works now.
- Several other small bug fixes.
- Improved error handling and hints for misconfigured computers.
- Lansweeper Report Builder (premium only)
With this tool you will be able to create your own reports with an intuitive
graphical query builder.
- Active Scanning (premium only)
With this new feature you don't need lsclient anymore, you only need an
active directory forest. The service checks all your domaincontrollers for
newly logged on machines and scans them with the same time interval as
before. (you can still use lsclient if you want)
- Active directory computer information (premium only)
The scanning process will now also scan computer information available in
active directory. (OU, Operating system, company, location, ...)
Internet and communication
Product page: here