Mp3tag is a powerful and yet easy-to-use tool to edit metadata (ID3, Vorbis Comments and APE) of common audio formats. It can rename files based on the tag information, replace characters or words from tags and filenames, import/export tag information, create playlists and more. The program supports online freedb database lookups for selected files, allowing you to automatically gather proper tag information for select files or CDs.
- NEW: support for drag'n'drop of cover art from Mp3tag.
- NEW: action type 'Split fields by separator'
- NEW: MP4 fields ITUNESMEDIATYPE, TVEPISODEID, TVNETWORK, TVSEASON and
- NEW: tag sources dialogs now with Back buttons.
- CHG: memory consumption improvements for large music libraries with
- CHG: SHOW and SHOWSORTORDER MP4 tags renamed to TVSHOW and
- FIX: binary ID3v2 UFID frames were not read and preserved correctly.
- FIX: changing cover to 'Back cover' was ignored at MP4s with Nero
- FIX: fixed wrong button state at column configuration dialogue.
- FIX: runtime error when undoing operations for files where file name
contained percent character.
- FIX: undo rename overwrote tag of current visible files in some rare
Tools and Utilities
Product page: here