CloneSpy can help you free up hard drive space by detecting and removing duplicate files. Duplicate files have exactly the same contents regardless of their name, date, time and location. Also, CloneSpy is able to find files that are not exactly identical, but have the same file name. Perhaps you have different versions of a file and you want to find all of them and remove the older versions. CloneSpy can also find zero length files. These are files that have no content.
* Added: The new command line option -csc inserts CSC-files into the
* Added: The new command line options -c1 and -c2 allow you to automatically
start a CSC-file generation for the corresponding pool.
* Added: If all files in the Single duplicates window or all files within a
category in the All duplicates window are marked while the delete button is
pressed then a warning is issued.
* Added: The new patterns %i and %I of the export list format (see Export tab of
the Options window) and %i of the CSC-file export format (see the Export
CSC-file window) allow for the enumeration of file entries.
* Added: When exporting a list of duplicates, alignment of columns can now be
switched off (see Export tab of the Options window). The same holds for CSC-file
export (see the Export CSC-file window).
* Fixed: If "Make new file" is selected in the Logging tab of the Options window
the View log button in the scan progress window now opens the correct log file.
Program Information Category:
Tools and Utilities Type:
Free Version: 2.34 Size: 701KB Works on: Windows