Weather1 is a great weather program that keeps you updated of current weather conditions, forecasts, Warnings & Advisories, radar and satellite images and much more! Worldwide locations of which to retrieve current conditions and forecasts. You can also display data from personal weather stations. You can choose from over 700 satellite/radar images to rotate as your desktop wallpaper, have it alert you of severe weather and so much more. Weather1 supports skins, so you can customize the way it looks.
- Changes in the selection of locations:
- There's only one window to select locations
(official or personal weather stations).
- There's no longer a treeview to select locations.
Now, you simply "search" for a location. You can search
by city, state, zip, lat/lon, etc. The search results
will show you both the nearest Official weather
reporting stations and Personal Weather Stations.
- Old locations may not work - you may have to
rechoose them. You will get a message if you need to
- Minor fixes to temperature (voice) announcement logic.
- Local radar was removed from the Forecast tab and is now larger and on
the Main location tab. This is not available for all locations worldwide.
- Local radar is also shown for Personal weather station locations. This
is not available for all locations worldwide.
- When selecting a Personal Weather Station, Weather1 will automatically
choose the nearest Official Weather Reporting Station to include any
additional data that the Personal Weather Station may not provide (such as
Visibility, Clouds, UV, Record High, etc).
- On the "Saved Locations" tab, if you double-click a Personal Weather
Station, it will now launch your web browser and show you the forecast for
- Changes in the base code - more efficiencies, etc. It's one MB smaller!
Tools and Utilities
Product page: here