|There are currently 82 people online.
Download: Sweet Home 3D 1.5
Sweet Home 3D is a free interior design application
that helps you place your furniture on a house 2D plan, with a 3D preview.
- Added the Create rooms tool, with the ability to display the name
and the area of the rooms in the plan, and to change the color or the
texture of their floor and their ceiling in the 3D view.
- Added the Add texts tool to add free texts to plan.
- Added a check box in the furniture pane to display its name in the plan.
- Managed the text style (text size, bold, italic) of the selected items
in the plan with the items of the sub menu Plan > Modify text style
and their matching buttons added to the tools bar.
- Added a button in the 3D view pane to choose the texture of the sky,
with 3 new sky images.
- Managed page header and footer in page setup pane with the ability to
enter 7 predefined variables (page number, page count, date...).
- Added the ability to choose the print scale of the plan in page setup
- Displayed tips at first uses of a creation tool.
- Automatic selection of text fields in dialog boxes when they get focus
with a tab key.
- Added a service hatch and a fixed window in default furniture library.
- Changed how selected objects are displayed in such a way that their
bounding box is always visible even if some objects are hidden by other
- Added the angle between a wall and its preceding wall in the tool tip
displayed during the wall creation or modification.
- Changed zoom shortcut keys under Linux (Ctrl + Ctrl -).
- Enabled the menu items Delete, Undo, Redo, Copy,
Cut, Paste, Modify... between the creation of two
series of walls or the creation of two dimensions.
- Corrected a bug that prevented a correct computation of the holes of
windows in a wall in some cases, when this wall contains more than one
- Corrected a bug that caused the system language to be used in the labels
in Ok/Cancel buttons and Undo/Redo menu items,
even if the user chose an other language.
- Corrected a bug that prevented the importation of a piece of furniture
after that a previous attempt to import an incorrect file was interrupted.
- Corrected a bug that deleted the imported textures after a language
change in preferences pane.
- Corrected a bug under Windows that caused the creation of too many
clones during duplication with Ctrl key.
- Corrected a bug under Mac OS X 10.5 that prevented to display correctly
the plan with Java Update 1.
- Developed an experimental
of Sweet Home 3D with parameters that specifies the services able to
save and open homes stored on a server.
- Developed a plug-in architecture that allows Java developers to add
features to Sweet Home 3D based on the
- Refactored many classes to present a better API to plug-in developers.
- Replaced JRE 6u6 by JRE 6u11 in Sweet Home 3D installers bundled with
- Improvements in the Russian localization of the help files by Kazimirov
- Other minor bugs fixes and enhancements.
- Moved the Sweet Home 3D web server to
Tools and Utilities
Product page: here