AnyDVD works in the background to automatically remove the copy protection of a DVD movie as soon as it's inserted into the drive, allowing you then to backup the movie using a DVD backup tool such as CloneDVD and CloneDVD mobile. You can also remove the RPC region code, thereby making the movie region free and viewable on any DVD player and with any DVD player software.
- New: Improved balloon notifications
- New: Logfiles are created in the subdirectory "AnyDVD_logs" in the
user's documents folder
- New: The logfile directory is automatically opened in Windows explorer
- New: Added functionality for better integration with MyMovies
- New (Blu-ray): Added support for AACS MKB version 10
- New (HD DVD & Blu-ray): If automatic update check is enabled,
AnyDVD will no longer ask for permission to connect to the key server
- New (DVD): Improved speed of AI scanner with some discs ... again, e.g.
"The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian", US
- Fix (HD DVD & Blu-ray): Creating protected images didn't work,
if AACS or BD+ couldn't be decrypted
- Fix (Blu-ray): "Old" BD+ wasn't removed with some discs, e.g.
"Horton Hears a Who", Hong Kong and Europe
- Fix (DVD): Some extras were accidentally removed from some discs, e.g.
video introduction to deleted scenes on Wall-E, US
- Fix (DVD): Navigation pack errors with some discs
- Some minor fixes and improvements
- Updated languages
Product page: here