FontExpert 2009 Font Manager enables you to preview and manage both installed and uninstalled typefaces, plus examine your system for font errors. You can display the list of installed font faces, customizable font samples and advanced font properties.
1. Create Font Library feature classifies fonts and organizes folders
by font family classes.
2. Backup/Restore FontExpert database (with keywords and categories) and Font
Allows to exchange backup between XP and Vista computers.
3. New printing and print preview with customizable reports.
4. Enhanced Export to HTML feature creates A-Z html album, supports drop shadow
in font samples.
5. Search by Panose properties, by Family Style, Width, Weight, Monospaced
by Foundry, by Vendor ID in Database Search view. Search for Panose matches menu
command (search for similar fonts).
6. Better performance when processing large number of fonts.
7. "Foundry" and "Vendor ID" columns in the main view (Details view type).
8. "Family Style" column in Find Fonts... results list and in the Windows Fonts
9. Better detection of Windows font source files (Show Source Files of Windows
10. Support to raster fonts (.fon) created in new Portable Executable File
11. Anti-aliased drawing of font samples.
12. "Sort by" context menu command (sort by Foundry, By Location, etc.) in the
13. Fixed: Macintosh OpenType/TrueType fonts with the only Macintosh character
were previewed incorrectly and were drawn as Arial.
14. Other enhancements.
15. Minor issues were fixed.
16. Now FontExpert does not require to start it "As Administrator" on Windows
Vista and Windows Vista x64 Edition.
Tools and Utilities
Product page: here