Process Lasso is a unique new technology that will, amongst other things, improve your PC's responsiveness and stability. Windows, by design, allows programs to monopolize your CPU without restraint -- leading to freezes and hangs. Process Lasso's ProBalance technology intelligently adjusts the priority of running programs so that badly behaved programs won't interfere with your ability to use the computer!
- Change.Core: By default each instance of the governor now only manages
processes in its own user context, unless it is running as a service. This
helps clarify operation and improve efficiency in XP and non-UAC Vista
- Addition.Core: Added new log entry at startup to indicate which user's
processes are being managed by current instance.
- Addition.GUI: Added new process 'rules' column, to give a quick
depiction of matching rules (default priority, default affinity, etc..).
- Addition.GUI: Added 'No default affinity' process context menu item.
- Addition.INI: Added boolean key 'ManageOnlyCurrentUser'.
- Fix.GUI: Fixed issue where main window wouldn't unminimize upon double
click of systray icon, in cases where it had previously been minimized by
- Fix.InstallHelper: Fixed failure to install service as a domain user.
Tools and Utilities
Product page: here