Process Hacker is a feature-packed tool for manipulating processes and services on your computer. It can show you the threads (with symbols), modules, memory regions, handles and token of processes. It has detailed graphs that show CPU usage, memory usage and I/O activity. It can even change the DEP status of some processes and protect/unprotect them! It can read/write memory using a built-in hex editor and search through memory. It has a powerful run-as tool that can run programs as almost any user, including SYSTEM, LOCAL SERVICE and NETWORK SERVICE. Finally, its kernel-mode driver enables Process Hacker to show information for any process, even if it is protected by a rootkit.
* #2596473 - "Add "Save Processes""
* #2596481 - "Add option for one instance of Process Hacker"
* #2601397 - "Ability to sort by name, type etc to all of the windows"
* #2605155 - "CSR Processes: Add Save Processes"
* #2625192 - "Log: Add clear log"
* #2625193 - "Add warning before shutting down, or restarting pc etc."
* #2647235 - "Update Log even when it’s open"
* #2647387 - "Add descriptions to Memory Editor's buttons"
* #2647418 - "Add ctrl+A and ctrl+C to threads, token, modules etc"
* #2647422 - "Suggest filename in Memory Editor->Data->Save"
* #2647435 - "Add descriptions to Memory search results window"
* #2657138 - "Add a toolbar"
* #2657143 - "Add Changelog in Help menu"
* #2675859 - "Log: auto-scroll option"
* #2675864 - "System Information improvements"
* #2675871 - "Suggest file extension everywhere"
* Full CPU, I/O and memory usage history for processes and the OS
* Tooltips for graphs
* Modules tab shows mapped files
* "Reduce Working Set" function
* Can change virtualization for processes
* Customizable columns for the process list/tree
* All lists now have Ctrl+A and Ctrl+C support
* Vista-style lists
* Changing service settings under a limited account now prompts for
elevation instead of giving an Access Denied error
* Run As now works under a limited account and prompts for elevation
* Shows environment variables
* Unicode string memory scanning
* Better Terminate Process confirmation dialog
* #2602541 - "Bug with 'Hide When Minimized' enabled -svn635"
* Replace Task Manager works correctly when Start hidden is enabled
* csc.exe launching
* Black border bug when restoring from minimized state
* Nulls at the ends of handle names
* Errors when changing service settings
* Slow closing of various windows
* "Hide when minimized" is better
* Opened process properties when a plus/minus was double-clicked
* Redrawing of the process tree when the window is activated/deactivated
* Double-escaping in the Run As tool
* Priority getting/setting under limited accounts
* Run As tool sets new environment variables for the child process
* .NET processes are sometimes labelled as packed
* KProcessHacker BSOD
Program Information Category:
Tools and Utilities Type:
Free Version: 22.214.171.124 Size: 873KB Works on: Windows