An image browser, converter and editor that supports all major graphic formats including BMP, JPEG, JPEG 2000, GIF, PNG, PCX, TIFF, WMF, ICO and TGA. It has a nice array of features such as image viewing, management, comparison, red-eye removal, emailing, resizing, cropping, color adjustments, musical slideshow and much more.
- Now it is possible to draw callout
(cloud, oval, rectangular...) objects in "Draw Board"
- Translated user interface into 15
- Added option "Number of Copies" in
the "Print" dialog
- Added option "Color Subsampling"
(also called "Chroma Subsampling") for saving JPEG files
- Optimized for better performance
- Fixed a bug in version 3.7 that the
program cannot auto-refresh when viewing files in a network folder
- Fixed a bug in previous versions that the
program cannot view animated GIF files with zero frame delay time
- Other minor improvements
Product page: here