RJ TextEd is a full featured text and source editor with Unicode support, syntax highlighting and code folding. The functionality extends beyond text files and includes support for HTML editing with integrated preview, spell checking, auto completion, HTML validation, templates and more. The program also include support for Topstyle Lite CSS editor, has a dual pane file commander, as well as a FTP client to upload your files. Below is a small list of features available. For a full list check out the features section.
Added menu items to highlight the selected text, or the text under the text
cursor. All similar words or phrases in the document will be highlighted.
Html lists (ul,ol)
E.g. place the text cursor at the word "dummy". Select the menu item "Highlight
text". All instances of the word dummy will be highlighted in the document.
Selected lines are included within <li>...</li> when using the ordered or
unordered list items in the html menu.
Search (Find All)
Made it possible to highlight all found text using "Find All". I've also
added some new options.
Increase/Decrease font size
E.g. search for the word "dummy" using "Find All". All instances of the word
dummy will be highlighted in the document.
Added menu items to increase or decrease font size. You can also use
Ctrl+Mouse wheel (up/down).
Toggle Browser View
Added an item to the "View" menu to switch between edit view and browser
view. It's a simple and fast way to preview your web document. An icon is
displayed in the main toolbar, for fast access. The default shortcut is
Shift+F9. The default browser used is IE, but can be changed to Firefox.
Open files at startup
Improved the speed when you open files at startup.
If Firefox is installed, the install script will install all necessary files
for the Firefox preview to work.
Added several new items.
- Set Font...
- Increase Font Size
- Decrease Font Size
- Show Indent Lines
- Default Browser
- Toggle Browser View
Added some new items to handle highlighted text.
Editor tab options
- Highlight Text (highlight selected text and all other instances)
- Unhighlight Text (unhighlight all highlighted text)
- Unhighlight Search (unhighlighted all found hits using "Find All")
Added some editor tab options to disable the images and close buttons. The
options can be found in "Options->Style and fonts".
Also changed or fixed:
- Fixed some issues with the user menu Shift+Space. It should handle
selected text properly now.
- Sort issue in the "New" menu.
- Issue with spell check and single characters.
- FTP issues including synchronize, download folder, delete folder and
- Incremental search with certain options.
- Hex View: search backwards, Shift+F3 and search wrap at end of file.
- Spelling with words that contain an - character.
- Several search issues fixed.
- Indent lines can be displayed even if code folding is disabled.
- Changed how FTP file sizes are displayed.
- Added FTP view column sorting (Name, Size...)
- Fixed an drag n' drop issue in file commander.
- Made some small enhancements to the script editor.
- Fixed a small update issue in Add-ons.
- Shift+Right mouse button will close a document.
- Fixed some project menu issues (New,Open...)
- Fixed a few script editor issues.
- Fixed a save template issue.
I've fixed a few other issues as well.