Macro Express is the premier Windows macro utility. With Macro Express, you can record, edit and play back mouse and keyboard macros. Its powerful tools and robust features will make you more productive.
- When debugging a macro, the F9 key will now continue the macro until the
macro has completed.
- Fixed a bug in the explorer where the "Arrange Icons" submenu was blank.
- The 'Use High Speed Timer in Millisecond Delays' option is no longer
enabled whenever the 'Use Text Type delay' option is changed.
- Fixed a bug where if the macro's icon is located on a network share,
then the program would prepend Macro Express's path to the icon's path,
resulting in the use of an incorrect icon.
- The icon selection dialog now properly uses Windows XP icons.
- Fixed a bug in the "Macro Commands" dialog where expanding the treeview
of macros resulted in duplicated macros.
- If Use Text Type Delay is enabled and Text Type Delay is 0, the Text
Type Delay is automatically set to 300.
- Fixed a bug in the "Capture Control" command.
Tools and Utilities
Product page: here