HWiNFO™ and HWiNFO32™ are professional hardware information and diagnostic tools supporting latest components, industry technologies and standards. Both tools are designed to collect and present the maximum amount of information possible about computer's hardware which makes them suitable for users searching for driver updates, computer manufacturers, system integrators and technical experts as well. Retrieved information is presented in a logical and easily understandable form and can be exported into various types of reports.
- Added ATI RADEON HD 4770 (RV740).
- Added several new Intel SSPECs/QDFs and new AMD K10 models.
- Improved reporting of Operating System including Microsoft Windows 7 and
Server 2008 R2.
- Improved/finalized Lynnfield and Havendale support.
- Fixed counting of total PCI Express slots in system.
- Fixed ADT7473 sensor on nVidia GPU Voltage reading.
- Added workaround for Windows 7 crash.
- Added preliminary Westmere-EP, Westmere-WS, Gulftown and Westmere-EX
- Fixed reporting of current CPU clock under Windows 7.
- Added complete Intel 5-series/34xx chipsets (Ibex Peak) SKU distinguish.
- Added nVidia GeForce G 103M (G98/D8M) and GeForce G102M (C79G).
- Several other minor updates and bugfixes.
Tools and Utilities
2.40 build 277 beta
Product page: here