LameXP is a graphical front-end for the LAME MP3, Ogg Vorbis and Nero AAC audio encoders.
Supported input types are Wave, MP3, MP2, OGG/Vorbis, FLAC, MP4/AAC, AC3, DTS, WavPack, Musepack, TTA,
Speex, Monkey's Audio, Shorten, ALAC and WMA. It also reads M3U, PLS and ASX playlists as well as Cuesheets.
The easy-to-use interface supports multiple languages, including English, German, Spanish and Italian.
Batch processing is implemented and multi-threading will be used, if several processors/cores are available.
The Nero AAC encoder is *not* included, but it's available from the Nero Webseite as free download.
All encoder binaries that ship with LameXP have been kindly provided by Rarewares.org.
* Added options to sort the source files (by title, by filename or by track number)
* Updated language files (big "thank you" to all contributors !!!)
* Updated mpg123 decoder to v1.8.1 (2009-06-14)
* Updated FLAC decoder, now using the ICL 9.1 build of FLAC v1.2.1b
* Updated the "Normalization" filter to v0.41 (2009-06-16)
* Fixed a few minor issues and in meta tag processing
Tools and Utilities
Product page: here