aTunes is a full-featured audio player and manager, developed in Java programming language, so it can be executed on different platforms: Windows, Linux and Unix-like systems, ...
Currently plays mp3, ogg, wma, wav, flac, mp4 and radio streaming, allowing users to easily edit tags, organize music and rip Audio CDs.
- FIX: Wrong export to device with album artist pattern 
- FIX: Invalid handling of disc number 
- FIX: Mute bug with MPlayer engine
- FIX: Wrong colours if album cover is retrieved automatically 
- FIX: CD error correction settings would not be saved when clicking OK
- Croatian translation added (thanks to Dominko Aždajić)
- Danish translation added (thanks to David Rasmussen)
Product page: here