HWiNFO™ and HWiNFO32™ are professional hardware information and diagnostic tools supporting latest components, industry technologies and standards. Both tools are designed to collect and present the maximum amount of information possible about computer's hardware which makes them suitable for users searching for driver updates, computer manufacturers, system integrators and technical experts as well. Retrieved information is presented in a logical and easily understandable form and can be exported into various types of reports.
- Fixed recognition of Penryn Quad Core.
- Fixed support of DIMM Thermal Sensor.
- Added support of systems with >32 CPUs and CPU Groups in Windows 7.
- Updated branding of AMD Family 10h and 11h.
- Added new Intel CPU SSPEC codes and models.
- Added preliminary Lincroft recognition.
- Enhanced support of Analog ASP0800 / ASUS EPU2 sensor.
- Several other minor updates and bugfixes.
Tools and Utilities
3.11 build 355 beta
Product page: here