FrostWire, a Gnutella Peer-to-Peer client, is a collaborative effort from many Open Source and freelance developers from all around the world. In late 2005, concerned developers of LimeWire's open source community announced the start of a new project fork "FrostWire" that would protect the developmental source code of the LimeWire client and any improvements to the Gnutella protocol design. The developers of FrostWire give high regard and respect to the GNU General Public License and consider it to be the ideal foundation of a creative and free enterprise market.
- Updates on the "Connection Doctor" component, to address connection issues. Connects to new network of UHC servers.
- Updates on secondary (after-search) loading logic. Loads secondary overlay on the spot, more room for FrostClick artist promotions.
- Fixes a bug where some mp3 would not play. Volume, Pause and skip are disabled intentionally during workaround.
- Fixes a bug where the media player would loop non-stop without playing all the songs on a playlist once it found an mp3 it could not play
- Fixes a bug on for Mac OSX where FrostWire would only download torrents opened via Finder if it was already running. Torrents now launch FrostWire and start downloading at once.
- Updates video help link to point to YouTube video of how to install FrostWire on Mac. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hakWq8q8CHQ
- Fixes Windows Uninstaller issue where it would leave behind a Start Menu e
Program Information Category:
Internet and communication Type:
Free Version: 4.18.3 Size: 8.59MB Works on: Windows