HWiNFO™ and HWiNFO32™ are professional hardware information and diagnostic tools supporting latest components, industry technologies and standards. Both tools are designed to collect and present the maximum amount of information possible about computer's hardware which makes them suitable for users searching for driver updates, computer manufacturers, system integrators and technical experts as well. Retrieved information is presented in a logical and easily understandable form and can be exported into various types of reports.
- Fixed reporting of some AMD Family 10h CPU models.
- Updated several sensor values. Improved monitoring on several motherboards.
- Changed the way to rename sensor labels (right-click).
- Improved sensor monitoring for ASUS series: P5L, P5W, P5E, P5K, P5P43,
P5AD2, P5Q, P7P55D, P5N32, M4N68T, M4A79.
- Improved sensor monitoring for ASUS series: Blitz Formula/Extreme, Striker
Extreme, Striker II Extreme/Formula/NSE.
- Improved sensor monitoring for ASUS series: Maximus Formula/Extreme, Rampage
Formula/Extreme, Maximus II Formula/Gene, Rampage II, Maximus III.
- Improved sensor monitoring for ASUS series: A8N, M2N, M2A, M3A, M3A78,
- Improved sensor monitoring for EVGA series: P55.
- Improved sensor monitoring for Abit series: AT7, KD7, KR7, KV7, KX7, SA7,
- Improved sensor monitoring for Giga-Byte series: P35, G33, X38, P45, P43,
X48, P55, EX58.
- Improved sensor monitoring for Supermicro series: X7DB3, X7DB8, X7DBE.
Tools and Utilities
3.26 build 440 beta
Product page: here