DC++ announces the freedom to share! DC++ is an open source client for Windows for the Direct Connect / Advanced Direct Connect network.
Direct Connect allows you to share files over the Internet without restrictions or limits. The client is completely free of advertisements and has a nice, easy to use interface. Firewall and router support is integrated and it is easy and convenient to use functionality like multi-hub connections, auto-connections and resuming of downloads.
So whats new apart from the look well lets take a peek in the changelog:
* [L#213213] Implement bandwidth throttling (cologic, bigmuscle)
* [L#414068] No 35-characters limit to nick and description (ullner)
* Improve user command support in ADC hubs (poy)
* Readded WTL exception to the license (for mod developers)
* Toolbar customization (shift+drag, double-click, right-click) (poy)
* [ADC] Allow hubs to send IPs of passive users via INF (poy)
* Register in HKCU instead of HKLM to avoid UAC warnings; ditch magnet.exe (poy)
* [L#515646] Remove ADC 0.10 compatibility (not ADCS 0.10) (cologic)
* Change the tray icon on private messages (poy)
Program Information Category:
Internet and communication Type:
Free Version: 0.760 Size: 21.2MB Works on: Windows