Acclaimed for its power, stability, and exceptional workflow, Sound Forge Pro 10 is the best way to get from raw audio to a finished master. Expertly record, edit, and analyze audio, produce samples and music loops, digitize and restore old recordings, design sound for multimedia and video, and master replication-ready audio CDs.
- When applying effects to a selection that includes the beginning or end
of a file, automatic crossfades are no longer applied to the beginning or
end of the file.
- Fixed a bug that could cause a crash that could occur when rendering to
AVI format using templates copied from Vegas 8.
- Fixed an issue that caused the OHCI Compliant IEEE 1394/DV external
monitor device to be unavailable in the Japanese version of Sound Forge.
- Fixed a bug that prevented audio from being rendered when using Windows
Media Video templates after clearing and reselecting the Include
audio check box.
- Fixed a bug that prevented Sound Forge from reading command markers
saved in Windows Media files created with earlier versions of Sound Forge.
- Fixed a bug that prevented some VST plug-ins (such as EnergyXT and
Delphi VST Project) from being used in Sound Forge.
- Fixed a bug that could cause incorrect previews when mixing a mono
source to a multichannel destination.
- Fixed a bug that could occur when attempting to save .wav files in
- Fixed a bug that caused real-time preview to stop after 10 seconds when
using time-altering plug-ins.
- Fixed a bug that could cause the Paragraphic EQ plug-in to produce
distorted audio when using the Remove very low and inaudible frequencies
below 20 Hz preset.
- Fixed a bug that could cause incorrect previews when applying effects to
events with individual channels selected.
Tools and Utilities
Product page: here