GPU Caps Viewer is an OpenGL graphics card utility for Windows XP and Vista (32/64-bit). This tool offers the following features:
* quick view of the graphics configuration (graphics card / GPU type, amount of video memory, drivers version)
* display of the main OpenGL capabilities (OpenGL version, texture size, number of texture units, etc.)
* display of OpenCL API support and extensions.
* display of the OpenGL extensions supported by your graphics card or display of all existing OpenGL extensions no matter what graphics card you have. For each extension, you can open its description webpage available at the OpenGL Extension Registry or at NVIDIA's OpenGL Extensions spec. Very handy for graphics developers!
- New: added support for GeForce GTX 480 and GTX 470.
- New: added the TDP (thermal power design) for recent NVIDIA and ATI
- New: added the number of SM (NVIDIA) or SIMD (ATI).
- Bugfix: GL 3.x demos could not start with and GL 4.0 context…
- Bugfix: Windows version detection (Windows XP, Windows Vista or Windows
- Bugfix: in main panel, the clock speed of CUDA engines was wrong.
- Bugfix: in the OpenCL surface deformer demo, the type (size_t) of some
kernel arguments has been replaced by unsigned int.
Tools and Utilities
Product page: here