UltraDefrag is a powerful Open Source Defragmentation tool for Windows Platform. It can defragment any system files including registry hives and paging file. Also one of the main goals of UltraDefrag is doing the job as fast as possible.
* Defragmentation and optimization speedup was performed.
* Boot time interface initialization speedup was performed.
* Multiple drives selection feature was added to GUI and Scheduler.
* --all, --all-fixed command line switches added to the console interface and to the boot time defragmenter.
* Shutdown confirmation dialogs were added to the GUI. Please visit UltraDefrag.WikiSpaces.com and update the translations.
* A bug preventing true Unicode paths from being displayed in file fragmentation reports was fixed.
Program Information Category:
Tools and Utilities Type:
Free Version: 4.2 Size: 417.2KB Works on: Windows