PassMark BurnInTest™ is a software tool that allows all the major sub-systems of a computer to be simultaneously stress tested for endurance, reliability and stability.
- Correction to the display of memory device information for systems with
more than 10 memory devices.
- Improvements to the collection of System information (SMBIOS) for some
- Disk test file size minimum changed from 0.01% to 0.0001%.
- Changes to the 2D video memory test to better handle the scenario when
a block of test texture data (video memory) is being verified, and during
this stage the graphics card removes the test texture data from the graphics
card. This can occur for a number of reasons, including changes to display
such as the resolution and color depth.
- Changed the level of the 3D test "The 3D test was interrupted" event
from warning to information, as this is not an error in many cases, such as
user interruptions and when the graphics display settings are changed.
- Changes to the sound loopback test to better handle testing with the CPU
test under very high load (when hard on 100%).
- ".cmd" files can now be specified as Post-test external applications.
- Correction to the log file reported stop time when accumulated logging
- Correction to support temperature monitoring for the Intel T3100 CPU.
- System information for newer CPUs added.
Tools and Utilities
6.0 Build 1020
Product page: here