Use Defraggler to defrag your entire hard drive, or individual files - unique in the industry. This compact and portable Windows application supports NTFS and FAT32 file systems.
- Optimized and bug fixed defrag with large numbers of small files.
- Optimized 64-bit memory usage.
- Drive map is no longer blocked by background operations.
- Simplified the drive map highlighting to make it faster and more memory
- Fixed control sizes on file search form.
- Fixed issue with exclude files dialog.
- Fixed a few missing translations.
- Fixed bug displaying filenames containing ampersands.
- Improved memory leak detection mechanism.
- Lots of minor bug fixes.
Tools and Utilities
Product page: here