GoodSync is an easy and reliable file backup and file synchronization software.
It automatically analyzes, synchronizes, and backs up your emails, precious family photos, music, contacts, financial documents, and other important files locally - between desktops, laptops, servers, external drives, and Windows Mobile devices, as well as remotely through FTP, SFTP, WebDAV, and more.
* Speed up and improve filters.
* Log Viewer: show log files both from _gsdata_ folder and mirror folders.
* Mini Window: improve GUI, make unchecking 'Auto-hide Mini Window' work.
* Allow specifying email sender name in 'FirstName LastName
* Command line: /profile can specify TIX or TIX file, not just folder.
* Command line: do exact matches, so that /exit123 does not match as /exit.
* Command line: add /exit-ifok global option: exit if last job finished with no
* gsync: add option /ll=9 not to write any logs.
* Allow two jobs to run in parallel if they share only read-only folders.
* Fix 'mirror folder not defined' on Reset State and Open Logs.
* Fix not using proxy authnetication in RoboForm integration.
Tools and Utilities
Product page: here