It allows the effortless indexation of our pdf and chm documents in a database file using several metadata fields like: Filename, file size, file date, Title, Subject, Author, Creator, Producer, Creation Date, Modification Date, Number of Pages, and a maximum of 100 custom fields to enter custom data.
* The help system is now context-sensitive. The F1 key will open the manual in the chapter where the focused tool/feature is explained. Full featured in the English version of the manual. Other localizations will be updated shortly.
* The database editor shows now an improved database tree.
* RenameFiles, CopyFiles, MoveFiles and DeleteFiles functions added to the web interface API.
* Several improvements added to the web interface users and permissions editor.
* The PDF Creator tool can now set some of the standard metadata fields, and supports drag and drop of image files from applications other than the Shell.
* The import wizard can now open, more easily, very big .csv files.
* The automatic updates functionality should now work when configured to connect through a proxy server.
* A new version of the web interface, API based, client is also available here. Adds support to the new API file management functions, and the last version of the ExtJS framework. To see the new file management functionalities in action the related permissions must be enabled, using the web interface users and permissions editor.
Tools and Utilities
Product page: here