TopStyle contains powerful tools for building standards-compliant web sites.
* Unicode. TopStyle allows you to save your document ANSI-encoded (the TopStyle 3.x default), or Unicode-encoded (UTF-8 or UTF-16). When you open an existing document, TopStyle will auto-detect the encoding for the document you're trying to open.
* Live FTP editing. The new FTP Explorer Panel allows you to edit online documents via FTP. When you save your document, it is automatically uploaded to your FTP site.
* HTML toolbar. TopStyle comes with a new, user-configurable HTML toolbar that is displayed above the editor. Simply drag-n-drop any snippet from this HTML toolbar into your document.
* New CSS definitions. TopStyle includes new CSS definitions for IE8 (Microsoft Internet Explorer 8), FF3 (Mozilla FireFox 3), SF3 (Apple Safari 3), and SF4 (Apple Safari 4).
* Bookmarks. TopStyle contains new powerful commands for navigating your documents, including 10 bookmarked locations for each document.
* iPhone (and iPod touch) webapp development. TopStyle includes iWebKit, a simple and advanced development framework for iPhone (and iPod touch) webapp development. In addition to iWebKit, TopStyle includes new CSS definitions for iPhone OS 1.1 and iPhone OS 2.0. Last but not least, TopStyle includes a new *internal* preview for Apple Safari.
* Improved inline style. Inline style attributes (eg. style="|") support CSS color-coding and CSS Insight (Ctrl+Space).
* HTML 5. TopStyle includes a new HTML definition for HTML 5 and a new HTML 5 template. TopStyle supports the new !DOCTYPE for HTML 5.
* IE8 document compatibility. TopStyle allows you to switch IE8 document compatibility mode easily, and compare different IE8 document compatibility modes in it's side-by-side preview.
* Improved CSS Insight. CSS shorthand (sub)property values are grouped. Insight includes recently used colors (CSS color properties only).
* Live spelling (HTML only). TopStyle identifies spelling errors as you type with wavy red underlines, and allows you to act upon each identified problem with a new context menu.
* Support for the latest web browsers. TopStyle auto-detects the latest web browsers, including Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari, Opera, and Google Chrome.
* Improved integration. TopStyle includes improved integration with HTML Tidy and CSE HTML Validator, including HTML link validation.
* Compatible with Windows 7.
Tools and Utilities
Product page: here