PassMark BurnInTest™ is a software tool that allows all the major sub-systems of a computer to be simultaneously stress tested for endurance, reliability and stability.
- Improvements to the CPU frequency measurement on startup.
- Improvements to the raw disk test (physical disk number test) to avoid
sharing violation errors during the random seek cycle. Also, the raw disk
test can now be configured with 32-bit BurnInTest, when running on 64-bit
- Improvements to the Sound Loopback test when the CPU is under load.
Corrected an "Out of Memory" error for the Sound loopback test. Improved the
Sound Loopback test window display.
- Change for Turbo capable CPU's when run under WinPE 3.0 to correct a
- When running on WinPE, F10 now launches the Windows command window.
Tools and Utilities
6.0 Build 1023
Product page: here