mIRC is a full featured Internet Relay Chat client for Windows that can be used to communicate, share, play or work with others on IRC networks around the world, either in multi-user group conferences or in one-to-one private discussions.
1. Fixed timestamp %variable gpf bug.
2. Fixed /filter recursion gpf bug.
3. Changed /filter to halt processing if alias call fails.
4. Fixed event sounds not being triggered in some situations.
5. Fixed Wine default browser bug.
6. Changed UPnP port closing method for accepted connections.
7. Fixed SSL password dialog gpf bug.
8. Fixed SSL certificate password not being remembered during session.
9. Fixed /.cnick not hiding output.
10. Fixed op/oper check in /ban /pop /omsg /onotice /wallop commands.
11. Changed Alt key to not show menubar if shift/control is pressed.
12. Fixed /filter not being able to handle dcc chat windows.
13. Fixed $sfile() file selection issue under Windows 7.
14. Added support for the window id value, retrieved through the .wid property, to all commands,
eg. if $window(name).wid returns N, you can use /echo @N text. Note that custom window
names @N where N is a number are reserved for this use.
15. Fixed /sockudp port bug.
16. Fixed editbox menu "Paste" and "Delete" reversed positions.
17. Added check for old popups.ini file with incorrect format.
Internet and communication
Product page: here