Radical Image Optimization Tool (RIOT for short) is a free image optimizer that will let you to visually adjust compression parameters while keeping minimum filesize.
- fixed Vista (possible Windows 7) bug with not being able to type in the batch dialog some characters used as shortcuts (R, L, etc). This occurs only if the program is launched with at least 2 files as parameters which results in the Batch window being opened at startup.
- corrected a name in the About->Credits section
- fixed some memory leaks in the batch dialog related to the FileList
- optimized startup sequence
- updated FastMM to version 4.97
- updated vclfixpack to version 1.4 (some fixed which are not needed were removed)
- fixed a crash in FreeImage when reading a JPEG with corrupted XMP data
- fixed loading of JPEG images with a not null but zero length IPTC segment (bad files produced by Picasa)
- fixed a crash in FreeImage when loading a PSD with a CMYK embedded thumbnail
- other minor modifications
Program Information Category:
Tools and Utilities Type:
Free Version: 0.4.3 Size: 1.06MB Works on: Windows