Directory Opus is the complete File Management and Explorer Replacement Solution for Windows.
* Fixed crash that could occur if the Set SORTBY function was called with a column that wasn't currently displayed.
* Drag & drop of attachments from Outlook to a folder tab now works correctly.
* Fixed problem with slide-out back/forwards buttons where they would not notice the mouse was no longer over them if the mouse moved during the slide animation.
* Fixed the Go command's OPENINDEST argument so that it will use an existing destination Lister if the current Lister is not a dual-display one.
* Fix for the 'Open in Directory Opus' folder context menu item not working in Windows 7 if Explorer Replacement mode was disabled in some cases. This also fixes the 'Open folder to view files in Directory Opus' AutoPlay option if Explorer Replacement mode disabled.
* Fixed crash when using the Print Folder command without any printers installed (or with print service disabled).
* Fixed problem that prevented custom Folder Colors from working reliably in the tree.
* If two or more files on an FTP site were selected and 'Open' chosen from the context menu, they would in some cases be downloaded and opened multiple times.
* New FTP Proxy for USER: user@proxy_user@host and PASS: password@proxy_password
* Fix for FTP sites that claim to support UTF-8 but return non-UTF-8 encoded directory listings.
Program Information Category:
Tools and Utilities Type:
Shareware Version: 22.214.171.124 Size: 16.9MB Works on: Windows