Process Lasso is a unique new technology that will improve your PC's responsiveness and stability during periods of high CPU load. Windows, by design, allows programs to monopolize your CPU without restraint -- leading to hangs and micro-lags. Process Lasso's ProBalance (Process Balance) technology intelligently adjusts the priorities of running programs so that badly behaved processes won't negatively impact the responsiveness of your PC.
* Better Vista/2008/7 integration - Process Lasso runs elevated (by default) with no UAC prompts at startup
* New Process Watchdog to terminate, restart, or change affinity of a process exceeded X CPU or Memory for Y time
* Switch to new Activation Code licensing system, and no more timed nags
* Faster GUI open from system tray
* Better GUI support for systems with up to 32 CPUs
* Ability to override hard-coded ProBalance exclusions
* Even MORE multi-threaded than before
* Even more intelligent and efficient core engine
* Completely rewritten system tray balloon notifications with event grouping and more (disabled by default)
* New process restraint history (and current status) column in GUI
* New inter-process communication framework handles all communication between instance(s) of the core engine and GUI
* MUCH more...
Program Information Category:
Tools and Utilities Type:
Free Version: 4.00.18 Size: 1.91MB Works on: Windows