CintaNotes is your essential assistant in the daily task of organizing information, such as your own thoughts and ideas, article excerpts, blog postings, quotes from famous people, research data, curious facts, Wikipedia entries, you name it.
* Added translations of the UI into Chinese, Belarusian, French, Italian, Japanese and Polish.Feature
Thanks a lot to all who helped with the translation!
* Enhanced search highlights in note preview.Enhancement
Now you can navigate search matches both forward and backward using the F3 and Shift+F3 keys, and match counts in the form of "current/total" are displayed (can be turned off via the noteslist.search.highlights.displaycounts option in the settings file).
* A number of new parameters in the settings file.Enhancement
1) Option to pick whether note's title or text is initially focused in the editor via the "editor.focus.title" parameter.
2) The -i, -m, -noactivationmsg command line parameters are now backed up by "startup.multipleinstances.allowed", "startup.minimized" and "startup.multipleinstances.activationmsg" parameters in the settings file.
* Regression: "-m" command line parameter didn't work.Fix
* Crash when middle-clicking on tag while no notes displayed.Fix
* Extra " "(space) symbol at the beginning of the Tags field in editor.Fix
* Extra empty lines when scrolling in note editor using mouse wheel.Fix
* Error when moving notes while text search is active.Fix
* Changing language would lose unsaved notes.Fix
* A number of minor fixes.Fix
Tools and Utilities
Product page: here