What is it?
SABnzbd is an Open Source Binary Newsreader written in Python.
It's totally free, incredibly easy to use, and works practically everywhere.
SABnzbd makes Usenet as simple and streamlined as possible by automating everything we can. All you have to do is add an .nzb. SABnzbd takes over from there, where it will be automatically downloaded, verified, repaired, extracted and filed away with zero human interaction.
- Unix/OSX: fixed download hangup when having non-responding servers
- Fixed paging problem in Plush
- Plush now uses full window width
- New server could be not added in "disabled" mode
- Prevent a discarded duplicate job from showing up as an orphan
- Fixed disabled default script in Plush
- Emails to multiple recipients are now sent per recipient
allowing more flexibility in email templates.
- Moved "email test" button to Config->Email
- Plush cookies renamed to prevent interference by older versions
- Stop "growl"-ing all queued jobs at startup (OSX)
- Unix/OSX: prevent queue lockup when server connect times out
- Fix problem with setting a scheduled server action
- The API should give the same byte totals as the UI
- Move email test to Config->Email
- Fix loss of PP settings when retrying
- When re-evaluating RSS entries, use original RSS categories
Internet and communication
0.6.0 beta 4
Product page: here